1. Effects of hard segment content on crystallization behavior of thermoplastic polyurethane. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. IUPAC World Polymer Congress, Beijing, Jul 2002.
2. Thermal Properties of Ester Based Thermoplastic Polyurethane/Polyester Ionomer Blends. Co-author. Polymer Journal, Vol 35, 2003.
3. Effects of Mold Temperatures on Physical Properties of Injection Molded Thermoplastic Polyurethanes. Co-author. Elastomer, Vol 39, 2004.
4. Effect of ionic moiety on the dispersion of organoclay in polypropylene ionomers. Co-author. Polymer Processing Society Asia/Australia Meeting, Aug 2004.
5. Preparation of Nafion based ionic polymer metal composites: Effect of electrode and Inner solution. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. International Conference on Emerging System Technology, May 2005.
6. Studies on The Cure and Mechanical Properties of Blends of Natural Rubber with Dichlorocarbene Modified Styrene–butadiene Rubber and Chloroprene Rubber. Co-author. Reactive and Functional Polymers, Vol 62, 2005.
7. Polypropylene/clay nanocomposites prepared with masterbatches of polypropylene ionomer and organoclay. Co-author. Composite Interfaces, Vol 13, 2006.
8. Electrolytic Stability of Various Inner Solutions in Ionic Polymer-Metal Composite. Co-author. Journal of The Korean Physical Society, Vol 48, 2006.
9. Effect of Nanoparticulate Fillers on the Deformation Behavior of Nafion Based IPMC. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. SPIE International Symposium, Smart Structures & Materials, February 2006.
10. Effect of reduction temperature on electrode formation and performance of ionic polymer metal composites. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. SPIE International Symposium, Smart Structures & Materials, San Diego, February 2006.
11. Preparation and performance of multi-layered ionic polymer-metal composite based on Nafion/layered silicate and Nafion/silica. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. International Conference on Technology Fusion, May 2006.
12. A High-performance Micropump with a Multilayered Ionic Polymer-Metal Composite Actuator. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. International Conference on Technology Fusion, May 2006.
13. Ionic Polymer – Metal Composite Actuators based on Nanocomposites of Nafion. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. International Conference on Smart Materials for Engineering and Biomedical Applications, September 2006.
14. Robust Design of a Flap Valve Micropump with Ionic Polymer-Metal Composite Actuator. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. ICAST 2006 - International Conference on Adaptive Structures and Technologies, October 2006.
15. A Novel Polymeric Micropump based on Ionic Polymer-Metal Composite. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. IEEE International Conference - IECON’06, November 2006.
16. Characteristics and Performance of Ionic Polymer-Metal Composite Actuators Based on Nafion/Layered Silicate and Nafion/Silica Nanocomposites. Co-author. Sensors & Actuator: B, Chemical, Vol 120, 2007.
17. A Novel Design and Fabrication of Multilayered Ionic Polymer-Metal Composite Actuators Based on Nafion/Layered Silicate and Nafion/Silica Nanocomposites. Co-author. Sensors & Actuator: B, Chemical, Vol 123, 2007.
18. Extrusion of municipal plastic wastes and rice husk to produce solid fuel. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. Proceeding of AUN/SEED-Net 1st Conference on Global Environment, Mar 2008.
19. Design, Fabrication and experimental characterization of a flap valve IPMC micropump with a flexibly supported diaphragm. Co-author. Sensors & Actuator: A, Physical, Vol 141, 2008.
20. Production of soil fuel from rice husk and plastic waste by extrusion. Nguyen Vinh Khanh. International Workshop on Automotive Technology, Engine & Alternative Fuels, December 2008.