1. Dependence of the distance between cut-wire-pair layers on resonance frequencies. Vu Dinh Lam. Opt. Express 2008.
2. Left-handed behavior of combined and fishnet structures. Vu Dinh Lam. J. Appl. Phys. 2008.
3. Experimental Evidence for the Left-handed Behavior of Combined Structures of a Cutwire Pair and a Continuous. Vu Dinh Lam. J. Korean Phys. Soc. 2008.
4. Electromagnetic behavior of representative metamaterial structures. Vu Dinh Lam. J. Korean Phys. Soc. 2008.
5. Transition from 2-D to 1-D Transport in Superconducting YBa2Cu3O7. Vu Dinh Lam. J. Korean Phys. Soc. 2008.
6. Excitation of resistive states in superconducting films by using electrical and light pulses. Co-author. J. Korean Phys. Soc. 2008.
7. Influence of lattice parameters on the resonance frequencies of cutwire medium. Vu Dinh Lam. J. Appl. Phys. 2009.
8. Effect of the dielectric layer thickness on the electromagnetic response of cut-wire pair and combined structures. Vu Dinh Lam. J. Phys. D: Applied Phys, 2009.
9. Single- and double – negative refractive indices of combined structure. Vu Dinh Lam. J. Appl. Phys. 2009.
10. Influence of Lattice Constant on the Electromagnetic Behavior of Cut-wire Pair and Combined Structures. Co-author. J. Korean Phys. Soc. 2009.
11. Effect of the electric component on combined metamaterial structure. Co-author. IEEE Trans. Mag. 2009.
12. Current-Temperature Diagram of Resistive States in Long Superconducting YBCO strips. Co-author. J. Low Temp. Phys. 2009.
13. Influence of the dielectric-spacer thickness on the left-handed behavior of fishnet metamaterial structure. Co-author. Photon. Nanostruct.: Fundam. Appl. 2009.
14. Impact of Geometrical parameters on transmission properties of cutwire pair structure. Co-author. J. Nonlinear Opt. Phys. Mater. 2009.
15. Electromagnetic metamaterials: From split-ring resonator to fishnet structure. Vu Dinh Lam. Optical Review, 2009.
16. Metamaterials: Detailed parametric studies on cut-wire pair and combined structure. Vu Dinh Lam. Journal of Physics: Conf. Series, 2009.
17. Magnetic memory effect in a strong phase competition system La0.7Ca0.3Mn0.925Ti0.075O3. Co-author. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2009.
18. Electromagnetic response of cutwire pair metamaterial: An effective negative permeability. Vu Dinh Lam. Tạp chí Nghiên cứu Khoa học và Công nghệ quân sự, 2009.
19. Microwave “dark body”: A proposal for perfect absorber based on metamaterials. Vu Dinh Lam. Tạp chí Nghiên cứu Khoa học và Công nghệ quân sự, 2009.
20. Resonant Raman Scattering in ZnO Nanostructures Annealed at Different Temperatures. Co-author. Korean Phys. Soc, 2010.